Enjoy Omaha, NE while Visiting ONMAC
Did you know Omaha is an AMAZING travel destination?
Omaha, located in the Midwestern United States, offers a range of activities and attractions that make it a great destination for travelers. Here are some of the best reasons to visit Omaha:
- Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium: This world-renowned zoo is consistently ranked as one of the best in the world. It features a variety of habitats and exhibits, including the Desert Dome, the largest indoor desert in the world, and the Lied Jungle, one of the world’s largest indoor rainforests.
- Old Market: This historic district is a popular destination for shopping, dining, and nightlife. The cobblestone streets are lined with unique shops, art galleries, and restaurants serving everything from local cuisine to international fare.
- Joslyn Art Museum: The Joslyn Art Museum features a collection of over 11,000 works of art, including paintings, sculpture, and decorative arts from around the world.
- Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge: This pedestrian bridge spans the Missouri River and offers stunning views of the city skyline. It’s a popular spot for walking, biking, and picnicking.
- Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum: This museum features exhibits and artifacts related to the history of aviation and space exploration, including a collection of aircraft and spacecraft.
- Durham Museum: Housed in Omaha’s historic Union Station, the Durham Museum features exhibits and artifacts related to the history of the city and the region.
- College World Series: Omaha hosts the annual College World Series, a popular event for baseball fans from around the country.
- Omaha Steaks: Omaha is known for its high-quality beef, and Omaha Steaks is a must-visit for meat lovers. Visitors can tour the company’s facilities and shop for a wide range of beef products.
- Jazz on the Green: This free summer concert series features live jazz performances in Omaha’s Turner Park.
- Heartland of America Park: This park features a lake with a 320-foot fountain that shoots water up to 300 feet in the air. It’s a popular spot for picnicking, walking, and biking.
To learn how to make OMAHA your vacation destination during your visit to the Omaha National Martial Arts Championships go to:
Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo